Retail Social Academy
You’ve spent years building a retail business. In that time how you market your store has changed so dramatically it makes your head spin.
How do you create and grow a virtual presence?
Where do you go for a solid plan to market online?
How do you make money using Social Media?
You're not alone, and I want to help.
In today’s economy the customer’s shopping journey begins online. Think about this:
She spends 2 hours and 6 minutes per day on social media in North America.
63% of shopping occasions begin online whether they end up purchasing online or in a store.
88% of consumers trust user reviews as much as personal recommendations. People will spend time reading reviews and testimonials. This is known as social proof.
In this course you’ll go through 5 modules and more than 20 lessons. At the end you’ll know exactly what to do and how to do it that makes sense for you and your business. Here’s what each module holds:
- Curate – understanding how marketing your business has changed and how you can acclimate. You’ll learn how to create compelling content and design a content calendar to keep you focused.
- Communicate – you’ll create the foundation of your online presence, your website. You’ll learn how to grow and nurture your email list to create more sales.
- Facebook - Step by Step set up and strategies of the 3 free areas of Facebook that are most important to promote your business.
- Instagram - Step by Step set up and strategies of your business account and how to use the 5 areas of Instagram.
- Strategize - Creative ideas to grow an audience of fans and turn them into shoppers.
And that’s not all. I’m including THREE bonus lessons that will not only support your learning but elevate your marketing.
- Bonus #1 - I’ll show you how to create beautiful emails inside Mailchimp.
- Bonus #2 - I’ll introduce you to one of my favorite apps, Canva. Learn how to create stunning graphics for all your digital activity from your social media to your emails.
- Bonus #3 - I’ll introduce you to my other favorite app, Planoly. Who wants to worry about what to post each day? This app will help you plan and execute your social posts ahead of time taking away that day to day worry.
And lastly, why learn alone? Join the Facebook group dedicated to the students in this course. Those students are just like you. Brick and mortar retailers learning digital marketing skills and strategies to increase foot traffic and sales.
If you’re ready to learn and do the activity of promoting your business online then join us! As a Founding Member, you can take advantage of this one time low price of $297 (reg $497). This initial class will be limited to just 20 people so grab your spot now. Let’s get started!Click to enroll
Discover the strategies big companies use online to grow and nurture their email lists.
Create a content plan so you won’t feel overwhelmed by wondering what to post each day
Learn step by step the most important tools to use on social media to make money right now.
You’d have to look far and wide to find a better, more knowledgeable and encouraging Sales Rep than Nina. Both willing to do the research and share the results, she focuses on a win-win for all. No one brings more professionalism to the arena of retail. Nina is a delight to work with.
Jenny, Owner Sound Styles